Olkaria V is part of the Geothermal Power Project Implementation a medium-term strategy, adopted by KenGen, to add more Geothermal Power by 2019, expanding the national energy production capacity.
The main objective of the “Olkaria V Geothermal Plant development” project was to develop a 140 MW geothermal plan in Olkaria V.
The Olkaria V Geothermal Plant development project encompasses three large Contracts (1. Steamfield Gathering System; 2. Power Plant; 3. 220kV Substation and Transmission Lines).
Our consultancy project includes the following activities:
- Concept design, technical specifications, Bid Document Preparation and PQ documents preparation;
- Assistance in Bidding, Pre-qualification & Bid evaluation, Contract negotiation and award processes Assist in the procurement of contractors;
- Project Implementation (Supervision of the construction works and commissioning).
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
- Engineering Conceptual Design for the Steam Gathering System
- Tender process preparation and procurement support
- Construction and commissioning supervision