Cape Verde’s development plans include the strengthening of its electricity generation and its transmission and distribution networks, contributing to the reduction of operational costs and further improving both the population’s access to reliable and sustainable energy and the country’s doing business capabilities.
The main objective of the “Quality Assurance” project was to ensure that the electrical equipment requested by ELECTRA’s is sent with the required technical specifications and in the needed amounts.
This project consisted on several equipment inspections and verifications, performed in the suppliers’ installations, in order to ensure that the quality and required specifications of the equipment to be sent are according to what was required.
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
- Verification of equipment’s specifications and quantities
- Analysis of test certificates and other technical documentation
- Verification of equipment compliance with international standards
- Analysis of deviations and their impacts
- Recommendations for the reception of equipment