Project developed under the SE4ALL Program for the ECOWAS center for renewable energy and energy efficiency (ECREEE) for the development of the SE4ALL Investment Prospectuses in 8 of the 15 ECOWAS member states (Benin, Cape Verde, Côted’Ivoire, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo).
To build project portfolios for each country with an accompanying project documentation that will provide potential investors /financiers with sufficient information about energy investment opportunities so as to make informed investment decisions.
Technical Assistance Facility of the EU (TAF) for the ECOWAS Centre for Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency (ECREEE) in West Africa for the development of the SE4ALL Investment Prospectuses in 8 of the 15 ECOWAS member states (Benin, Cape Verde, Côted’Ivoire, Liberia, Nigeria, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Togo) for short, medium and long term Projects of different portfolios, namely:
- Pipeline 1 – Production, transport and distribution (on-grid)
- Pipeline 2 – Not connected to the grid (mini-grids and stand-alone systems)
- Pipeline 3 – Bioenergy and sustainable cooking
- Pipeline 4 – Energy efficiency
- Pipeline 5 – Enabling environment
SUMMARY OF SERVICES
- Project selection criteria definition
- Consultation of energy Sector relevant stakeholders (National Regulatory agencies, Private promoters, National Utilities, Donors, …)
- Call for Projects
- Submitted project assessment and evaluation
- Project Fiches analysis and revision and approval process
- Country SE4All Investment Prospectus preparation